Monday, January 16, 2012

Favorite Players: Chris Arnold


So at my job as a baker, my old Assistant Manager  kept telling us about this baker that used to work with him named Chris Arnold. He kept telling us how Chris baked however he wanted, didn't listen to recipes, and how Chris would always get a grouper sandwich on a ciabatta bun at lunch from this place called Ocean's Seafood in New Smyrna Beach, FL. He actually wouldn't shut up about the guy. Chris has sort of become a legend at our bakery in Orange City. I recently discovered that there is a Chris Arnold who played baseball. Not sure how he made it to the Majors based on his stats, but he played for the Giants for a few years, and I got his 1977 Topps card signed ttm. And the Legend of Chris Arnold lives on.

CHRIS ARNOLD CARDS I HAVE
1972 Topps
1973 Topps
1974 Topps
1976 SSPC
1977 Topps (ttm auto)

No comments:

Post a Comment