Monday, January 16, 2012

Favorite Players: Bucky Buckles


Around 2005 or so, I was at Spring Training in Lakeland getting autographs like ususal, and somehow I was with my late buddy Zach and we got to talking about players with funny names. I told him I had a card of Bucky Buckles, and he didn't believe me. The next time I came to the park, I showed him my 1995 Topps Bucky Buckles card, and he got a kick out of it.
Buckles was actually a decent reliever who made the Florida State League All-Star team in 1995.
There aren't many cards of Bucky, and apparently according to TradingCardDB, I am only missing his 1997 and 1999 Tulsa Drillers team issues.

BUCKY BUCKLES CARDS I HAVE:
1995 Fleer Excel (autograph I purchased on eBay)
1995 Stadium Club
1995 Stadium Club 1st Day Issue
1995 Topps (with ip Brad Clontz autograph)
1998 Topps custom

No comments:

Post a Comment