Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Favorite Player: Jarrett Hoffpaiur


In the penultimate Game 5 of the Florida State League Championship Series, my Lakeland Tigers were up tied with the Palm Beach Cardinals in the top of the 10th Inning, Palm Beach 2nd Baseman Jarrett Hoffpauir came up with 2 outs, and promptly Homers, and after the Cardinals got 3 outs in the bottom of the inning, Hoffpauir's Home Run gave the Cardinals the championship. After the game, I got Jarrett to sign my ticket, and he graciously gave me his hat that he wore in the game. I have both the hat, signed ticket, and lineup card from that game proudly displayed in my man-cave, and have collected Jarrett ever since.

JARRETT HOFFPAIUR CARDS I HAVE
2004 SP Rookies (ip auto)
2007 Bowman
2009 Bowman (ip autogrraph)
2009 Bowman Chrome

No comments:

Post a Comment