Monday, January 30, 2012

Favorite Player: Sheldon Fulse


From the middle of my 2nd grade year through the middle of 5th grade, I attended Temple Christian School in Lakeland, Florida. Sheldon Fulse also went there, and was a few grades older. He was in 4th when I was in 2nd, and I have the yearbook picture to prove he went to school with me.
After getting drafted in 1999, he went on to play for 10 seasons in organized ball, making it as high as AA. He was lucky enough to get into a few card sets, and I have a few of them. At Rob Ducey's Pro Free Agent Showcase in 2010, Sheldon was there, and I got him to sign his 2001 Royal Rookies card.

SHELDON FULSE CARDS I HAVE
2001 Royal Rookies (ip auto)
2001 Royal Rookies certified autograph
2004 Bowman
2004 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor
2004 Bowman Chrome Refractor

No comments:

Post a Comment