Monday, January 16, 2012

Favorite Players: Brian Bocock


Brian is in my Favorite Player Collection because he went to Stetson College in DeLand, Florida. I currently live in DeLand, and the college is across the street from where I go to church. It's funny, because I've lived in DeLand since 2012, and still haven't been to a game. Bucket List.  I don't think there are too many cards of Brian available, although with the rush of sets and parallels in the 2000's, there are probably a lot more than I think. I just have his 2007 Bowman Sterling auto/jersey card and his 2008 Upper Deck Timeline card.

BRIAN BOCOCK CARDS I HAVE:
2007 Bowman Sterling jersey/certified autograph
2008 SP Authentic Rookie Exclusives
2008 Upper Deck Timeline (base)
2008 Upper Deck Timeline (#294)

No comments:

Post a Comment