Thursday, January 26, 2012

Favorite Player: Chris Davis

Chris became part of my Favorite Player Collection on November 30, 2013. I was in North Carolina in my father-in-law's trailer watching the 2013 Iron Bowl. Auburn is my favorite college football team, and they were tied against their arch-rival the Alabama  Criminal  Crimson Tide. Bama had just run the ball in the 4th quarter as the clock ran down. Bama coach Nick Saban challenged the ruling, and the refs reviewed it and said there was 1 second left. Bama tried for a 57-yard field goal, and missed. Chris Davis caught the ball for Auburn, and ran it back into the opposing end zone for a 109-yard kick return, and a 34-28 Auburn victory. Auburn should've won the national championship, but FSU paid some teachers to pass some of their players, and Jameis Winston's sexual assault case was dropped, and the Auburn-hating NCAA got their wish, and FSU won. Even though the NCAA doesn't recognize Auburn as the 2013 champions, I do, and Chris Davis will forever be in my PC for knocking Bama out of title contention and leading Auburn to the 2013 national championship.

CHRIS DAVIS CARDS I HAVE:
2014 Upper Deck Conference Greats

No comments:

Post a Comment