Thursday, June 14, 2018

1993 Topps: What I have so far

Just a quick post today. Here are the 1993 Topps cards finished so far. Credit is given for ones not made by myself.




 Mark Knudson by Condition Sensitive











 Floyd Bannister by Richard






 Dennis Lamp by Michael




 Don Robinson by Paul
 Dave Smith by Paul
 Denny Walling by Paul

 Goose Gossage by Richard

 Al Leiter by Richard











 Billy Williams/Tom Trebelhorn Coaches by Richard




 Lou Piniella/Tom Runnells Managers by Richard



 Larry Bowa/Denis Menke Coaches by Richard
 Gaylen Pitts/Red Schoendienst Coaches by Richard
 Greg Riddoch/Roger Craig Managers by Richard
 Rich Gale/Don Zimmer Coaches by Richard
 Rod Carew/Jimmie Reese Coaches by Richard




 Ron Gardenhire/Rick Stelmaszek Coaches by Richard
 Frank Howard/Monk Meyer Coaches by Richard
 Art Kusnyer/Rene Lachemann Coaches by Richard

 Dante Bichette by Richard
 Billy Ripken by Richard

 Dave Otto by Paul
 Tony Perezchica by Paul
 Jesse Barfield by Richard







 Tony Fossas by Michael
 Randy Ready by Paul
 Bruce Walton by Paul
 Rick Honeycutt by Richard
 Donnie Hill by Paul
 Bob Kipper by Paul
 Mike Dunne by Paul
 Matt Merullo by Paul

 Gerald Alexander by Paul
 Wayne Rosenthal by Paul
 Jose Gonzalez by Paul
 Bobby Rose by Paul
 Juan Berenguer by Paul
 Juan Samuel by Michael
 Jeff Conine by Richard
 Jim Acker by Paul
 Patrick Lennon by Paul
 John Moses by Paul
 Dave Schmidt by Paul
 Matt Sinatro by Paul
 Cecil Espy by Paul
 Kirk Gibson by Richard


 Rick Cerone by Michael
 Jerry Goff by Lynn
 Matt Stairs by Richard


 Frank DiPino by Paul

 Joe Girardi by Richard














 Andy Ashby by Richard
 Wally Backman by Richard
 Julio Peguero by Paul


 Vinny Castilla by Richard
 Pedro Borbon, Jr. by Richard
 Scott Bradley by Paul
 Glenn Braggs by Paul
 Kevin Ward by Paul
 Ernie Riles by Paul
 Mark Bailey by Paul





 Wrigley Field by Richard


 Oriole Park at Camden Yards by Lynn
 Fenway Park by Richard
 Yankee Stadium by Richard

 Shannon Stewart Draft Pick by Richard
 Jason Giambi Draft Pick by Richard
 Jose Vidro Draft Pick by Richard
 Pedro Guerrero by Michael
 (this card came from a photo that my dad too in Spring Training of 1992)
Gino Minutelli by Paul


The next set up will be the 1995 Topps set, since the 1994 Topps set is completed. 
I did get another page completed with Rays and Tigers (the 2010 page), so that just leaves me with the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2017 Topps pages left (2016 is already done, and 2018 won't be ready until the 2018 Topps Update set comes out). That also reminds me that the 2018 Topps Series 2 set is out, and I am really hoping that my wife will have a few packs for me when she gets home from her doctors appointment today, since it is right by a Target and it is my birthday today. Even if I don't get the packs, she has went totally above and beyond her duty by getting me tickets to this past Sunday's Rays game, and surprising me when my mom and one of my sisters showed up to the game. I even got a few autographs (Matt Quatraro, Mel Stottlemyre, Jr., Ben Gamel, Kyle Seager, and Denard Span), which was surprising, since I didn't think I had that good of a chance at batting practice. What I was surprised at was that it was Ichiro's final appearance in uniform (maybe) at Tropicana Field, and he wasn't presented with anything on the field. David Ortiz got gifts. Mariano Rivera did, but not Ichiro. He barely showed his face in the dugout, maybe for 8 minutes right before the anthem, waved to the fans once, and then went back into the clubhouse. I was really hoping he would sign during his last appearance, but it wasn't to be. Overall, it was a great time in celebration of my birthday, and I hope to get so lucky next year.
Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Paul. I had a great day yesterday. Went out to dinner with my wife, and though they didn't have Series 2 at Target, she was nice enough to get some some Series 1 packs (which I still somehow don't have the complete set of yet).

    ReplyDelete