Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Topps LA Dodgers 1996-1997

I finished the missing Dodgers from the '96-'97 Topps sets. Those sets were probably the most difficult to make, and I'm happy with how they came out.

1996




 Rafael Bournigal by the Topps Company ('96 Topps Preview card)
 Tom Lasorda by GCRL
 Bill Russell by GCRL

















 This was the only photo I could find of Munoz, and I had to take an autograph off of it. Only played a few games in the Bigs and only had 1 minor league card.











1997

 Bill Russell by GCRL
 Tom Lasorda by GCRL




























The '97 set was probably the most difficult since each letter of the players name had to be copied and pasted onto the card, although cutting out the small photo in the '96 set was time consuming as well. '98 should be easy, '99 will be a little more challenging, so will '00, and '01 will be a little easier to finish the Dodgers out. Perhaps I will get them done by tomorrow night, but if not, definitely by the end of the week. Thanks for taking the time to check out my latest customs.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment