Thursday, June 1, 2017

Topps LA Dodgers 1998-2001

I finally finished the last Dodger custom, and now every Dodger who played a game from 1988-2000 has a Topps card. Here are the final 4 sets.

1998




































1999













































2000

Shane Victorino by Richard of the Facebook Custom Card Group








































2001

 Orel Hershiser by GCRL blog




























I will be adding all of the Dodger customs to an album on the Facebook Custom Cards page, so if you want to see all of the cards at once, that will be the place to go. I may do a few customs this next week, but between getting ready for a big trip next week and work, I probably won't have much free time. I hope you've enjoyed these last Dodger customs and got to see some names that haven't got much love on cardboard. Thanks for checking out my blog.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment