Tuesday, May 2, 2017

1994 Topps #951-1000

Here are the next 50 cards in the 1994 Topps set. I wanted to thank the guys from SportsCollectors.net. I posted about my customs in a few threads, and after that I got a bunch of nice comments about my blog. I also got a comment that I had the wrong photo in the '94 Topps Dave Bristol card, so because of that, I was able to make a new corrected card.
The next 50 cards in the '94 set are still coaches and managers, but the players are coming up soon. Cards made by people other than me are noted below the card.














 Larry Bowa by Richard from the Facebook Custom Card Group

                                                             Johnny Podres by Richard



 Jim Leyland by Richard






 Joe Torre by Richard



 Bucky Dent by Richard

 Red Schoendienst by Richard







 Bobby Bonds by Richard

 Yes, that is Bill Clinton shaking Biagini's hand in this card.





We finish with the Hit Man. I worked on crossing cards off of my list made by guys on the FB Custom Cards page, and also corrected the '94 Topps Dave Bristol. I'll probably work on a few more customs tonight and also tomorrow, and work a little more on the '99 checklist tomorrow as well.
I would like to take this time to recognize all of the fine athletes that have attended Lakeland Senior High School in Lakeland, Florida. Today, Chris Sale and Alec Asher faced each other in the Red Sox/Orioles game.  Sale was dominant and got the Win. Both attended LHS, which is where me and my 3 younger sisters graduated from. One of my former classmates, Steve Pearce, homered today in the Blue Jays game as well.  It was nice to see my former high school get some publicity today. Go Dreadnaughts!  Thanks for checking out my latest customs.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment