Thursday, May 18, 2017

Topps LA Dodgers sets 1989-1995

A few days ago, I did a post where I posted the missing New York Mets cards from the 1990-1994 Topps sets. I've been doing a bunch of work on customs for LA Dodgers sets for a member on SportsCollectors.net, and wanted to post them here just like I did for the Mets sets. There are a ton of guys in the 1995 set, and I don't have enough time to finish them tonight, so after a short 2-day vacation, I will get back to work on making customs on Monday. Here are the '89-'95 Topps missing LA Dodgers.

1989

 Don Sutton by GCRL
 Mario Soto by GCRL






















1990


 John Shelby by Paul B.









 Tommy Lasorda All-Star by Richard of the Facebook Custom Card Group







Dodger Stadium by Richard


1991



























1992




















1992












1994



 Tommy Lasorda by GCRL







 Tommy Lasorda/Johnny Oates All-Star by Richard










1995



 Tommy Lasorda by GCRL
















That should be all of the missing ones from '89-'95. I'll probably work on the checklists for the '97-'00 Dodgers when I finish with the '96 set. Hopefully it will be done in a few weeks, and then I'll knock out the rest of the '94 Topps set. I'll be on vacation the next 3 days, and then also in June from the 12th through the 20th. I'll have my laptop with me during the last one, so I may work on customs if it gets really dead. Looking forward to having some time off from the daily grind of work. 
Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment