Saturday, April 29, 2017

1994 Topps #901-950

I've been working a lot on the 1994 Topps set, and am currently up to card #1104 out of 1471. I have a good chunk of cards at the end of the set done as well, so now, it's basically doing mostly players as all of the coach/manager/stadium/team cards are done.  Here are the next 50 cards I have done in the set, #s 901-950, with credit given for the ones not made by myself.


 Jim Lefebvre by Richard from the Facebook Custom Cards Group





 Billy Williams by Richard
 Davey Johnson by Richard
 Tony Perez by Richard


















 Art Howe by Richard












 Phil Garner by Richard






Felipe Alou by Richard
Here is a (hopefully) corrected version of the Dave Bristol card. 

At the rate the '94 set is getting made, it may very well be done in the next few months. I don't know what set I will work on next, but '93 sounds nice since the '92 one is done already, but with all of the double coach cards that need to be done and the work it takes to make the photos make me think twice. I'm still working on the checklist for the '99 Topps set, and hope to get a few teams done tonight and tomorrow. Thanks for checking out the next cards in the '94 set.
-Jeremy

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards, however I wanted to let you know that the photo for Dave Bristol is actually Sparky Anderson...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. I'm glad that you caught that. I will have to make a corrected version with a correct photo. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete