Monday, March 12, 2012

Favorite Player: Pat Venditte


I was watching the Lakeland Tigers play the Tampa Yankees at Joker Marchant Stadium on August 7, 2009, and the Yankees had called a reliever into the game, and he pitched righty, and I thought nothing of it. He came back into the game, and I didn't notice any new player being announced, but then all of the sudden, he started pitching lefty. I grabbed my program, and sure enough, it was the same pitcher! After the game, I got him to sign my ticket stub, and he was great, allowing some kids to touch and hold his 6-finger glove. In 2010, my brother-in-law JT and I went down to Tampa to see a game, and I got Pat's Tampa Yankees issue card, and he signed it before the game, but didn't pitch. It was nice to see Pat get called up to the Majors with the Athletics, and hopefully we will get to see him pitch in the Majors again in 2018.

PAT VENDITTE CARDS I HAVE:
2010 Grandstand (ip auto)
2015 Bowman's Best Best of 2015 Autographs
2015 Topps
2015 Topps Heritage
2016 Topps Heritage
2021 Topps custom

No comments:

Post a Comment