Monday, March 12, 2012

Favorite Player: Chuck Tiffany


I have been fascinated with Chuck Tiffany ever since I found out he pitched 2 no-hitters in a row after reading the back of his 2005 Topps card. In 2006, he was traded to Tampa, and I was lucky enough to be living in Montgomery, Alabama, where he was pitching that year. I want to say he was injured, but one day, I caught him charting pitches, and asked him if he would sign his card for me. He mumbled something, which I thought was "after the inning", so I waited until after the inning and asked him again. He then told me "I thought I told you not now!", so I waited for a few more innings, got impatient, and never did get his autograph. I finally did pick up one the other day on COMC.

CHUCK TIFFANY CARDS I HAVE:
2005 Bowman Chrome
2005 Bowman's Best
2005 Bowman's Best Green
2005 Topps
2005 Topps Chrome
2005 Topps Chrome Red Refractor
2005 Topps Chrome Refractor
2005 Upper Deck USA certified autograph
2006 Grandstand Montgomery Biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment