Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Million Cubs trade

A while back, I contacted Beau at Million Cubs Project and got a trade going. It took me a while, but I sent him a box full of Cubs for his collection, and he came through and sent me a nice box full of Rays/Devil Rays. Here is what I received.
This is the box I received. There were so many cards from sets that I never busted packs from. I think I finished a number of Rays Upper Deck sets, and I got a good selection of Topps and Bowman cards I needed. 


There were so many cool cards, and I chose to highlight some cards of my favorite players and a card I hoped to receive. I got a card of Joey Gathright, Elliot Johnson, 2 Justin Ruggiano’s, and 2 Ben Zobrist’s for my Favorite Player binder. I can’t wait to organize that binder in a month or so. The very last card is a Million Cubs custom. I saw one of those on a blog, and was really hoping to get one. Now I have one, and it will go in my Cubs binder.

I am working on organizing my Tigers binder, and I think in a month or so, I will start my Rays binder. My birthday is coming up, and I may get a gift card or some baseball cards, and that could easily turn into some new Rays cards. There is also a contest going on at the Padrographs blog , and I claimed the Rays, so I’m excited to hopefully add some more to my Rays box to put in binders. All of the bloggers out there are really a great group of selfless people who go out of their way to hook up other collectors with cards that would enjoy, and I hope to do the same for the community and be a positive representative of Rays collectors and guys who do customs in general.
Thanks for the great trade, Beau, and thank you for checking out my latest post.
Jeremy

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on receiving that big stack of cards! Looks like you've got a lot to look forward to...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete