Friday, May 24, 2019

Trade with P-Town Tom

A few weeks ago, I reached out to P-Town Tom from Waiting 'til Next Year and we got a trade going. I had a few cards that would help him finish some sets, a custom or two, and a lineup card for his friend and co-worker who played in the minors. I sent everything out, and shortly after got some cool cards in the mail from Tom.

Some Rays for my about-to-be-organized Rays binder.
Tom was nice enough to look through my Top 12 List on the sidebar and pick off some sunset cards I had on there.
He also got some guys off of my Favorite Player Collection, again hitting some cards from the Top 12 list. I have been wanting the regular '95 Topps Rafael Bournigal for some time, and that card completes all of his (published) Topps cards, with a few customs still needing to be made. I had also meant to put the John Hudek and Andy McGaffigan rookies in my COMC cart during my last order, but forgot. All is well, because they are now crossed off. 

Thanks for the great trade, Tom. Hope to do one again soon.

Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

1 comment:

  1. Canseco as an Expo is just weird. LOL
    Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete