Tuesday, May 8, 2018

1998 Topps #851-900

It has been crazy in the last week (what else is new?), with stuff I'm trying to get done for school, going up to Tallahassee to see our sister-in-law graduate, and doctor appointments. All this means I probably won't have another day off until Mother's Day (I really hope they don't make me work it, but won't be surprised if they do). I will find the next weeks' schedule out tomorrow, but whatever happens, I will probably have at least one day off in the week after Mother's Day to try to get some customs done. I have got close to card #950, and have just started with the Philadelphia Phillies in the 1998 Topps set if you are keeping track. Here are cards #851-900.





 Bobby Abreu by Richard













 Astrodome by Richard






 Pedro Martinez by Richard






















 Olympic Stadium by Richard
Felipe Alou by Richard


Ken Ramos and coach Alan Ashby were the toughtest for me. I just couldn't find any photos of them in the mid-'90's era Astros uniform of them. The rest of them were pretty easy.

As for my card collection lately, it is hurting a little. I probably won't take advantage of the COMC spring cleaning deal, the shelves of the local retail stores don't have any 2018 Bowman packs, and the card show that comes about every 3 months near me will be on the Saturday before Memorial Day, which I can guarantee you I will be working. I did, however, meet an older gentleman in my area who is into collecting autographs of St. Louis Cardinals players, so I hope to maybe hang out with him in the coming weeks, and perhaps map out some trades.

Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy


No comments:

Post a Comment