Wednesday, May 30, 2018

1984/1985 Topps: What I have done so far

About a week ago when I turned on my laptop, I got an error message about nothing being on the hard drive. I somehow maneuvered around a few screens and got it to turn on, but it got me thinking that if my laptop ever crashed (like my old one did a few years ago), alot of my work would be gone. Since I've already done a post showing all that is done so far in the 1989 Topps set, I figured I would work my way up from 1984 through at least 2001, so that way even if my laptop crashes, at least it will still be accessible on my blog.

I will start with the 1984 Topps set. A good number of these I got from somewhere, but not sure where. I will give credit to cards I remember where I got them. Feel free to let me know if you see a card that is yours, and I will give you credit. On many of these sets, there are also Traded series', but for now, I'm just sticking to the regular set (1984 Topps will feature players on their 1983 teams).




 Dan Rohn by KOD
 Dave Owen by KOD
 Bill Johnson by KOD
 Rick Reuschel by KOD
 Reggie Patterson by KOD
 Don Schulze by KOD
 Rich Bordi by KOD
 Johnny Bench by The Writers Journey

 Wally Backman by KOD
 Ron Gardenhire by KOD
 John Stearns by KOD
 Brent Gaff by KOD
 Tim Leary by KOD
 Jim Kaat by Richard
 Carl Yastrzemski by The Writers Journey


 Vida Blue by Richard
 Gaylord Perry by Richard
Cito Gaston by Richard


And here's your 1985 Topps.


 Wade Rowdon by The Writers Journey
 Pirate Parrot by Lynn
 Jim Palmer by Uncle Doc's Cards
 Milt Thompson by Lynn
 Jay Johnston by Lynn
 Dave Van Gorder by Lynn
 Ron Robinson by Lynn
 Jim Pankovits by Lynn
 Glenn Davis by Lynn
 Max Venable by Lynn
 John Russell by Lynn
 Amos Otis by Lynn
 Denny Gonzalez by Lynn
 Bill Lyons by Lynn
 John Stuper by Lynn
 Kevin McReynolds by Lynn
 Bob Lacey by Lynn
 Mark Grant by Lynn
 Junior Noboa by Lynn
 Neal Heaton by Lynn
 Luis Aponte by Lynn
 Glenn Abbott by Lynn
 Roger Craig by Richard

 Danny Jackson by Lynn
 Randy Ready by Lynn
 Larry Pashnick by Lynn
 Scott Bradley by Lynn
 Lary Sorensen by Lynn
 Salome Barojas by Lynn
 Bob Stoddard by Lynn
 Mitch Webster by Lynn
















That's what's done so far on the 1984 and 1985 Topps sets. You can view the complete checklist of the 1984 Topps set and 1985 Topps set using the links provided. If you have done any cards from these to (or any other) Topps sets, or know of someone else who has and would like for me to add the card to my collection and cross it off of the checklist, please feel free to email me at karensjer at gmail dot com, or leave a comment. Thanks for taking the time to check out my latest post.
-Jeremy

1 comment:

  1. Love the '84 Yaz. Topps should have sent him off with one last card with his final season on the back.

    ReplyDelete