Saturday, October 29, 2016

Customs from Richard Part 4

Recently, I have been trading emails with Richard, one of my readers, who has been making some customs. You can look here for some of the ones I've posted previously. I have been working on doing templates for every Topps set from 1989-2001 or so, and trying to send them to him, and he has been sending me cards that he has made from them, as well as others he has created. I recently finished the 1989, 1996, 2000, and 2001 Topps templates, and sent them over, and Richard sent me a 4 part e-mail with probably at least 200 cards he has made. I chose to include just a few because there were so many great ones to choose from, but these are some of my very favorites, as well as the customs he has made to knock some names off of my checklists.

A cool photo of the Wild Thing.
 Richard has been making some Hall of Fame year customs, which is a neat idea. I like the photos he found as well as the Hall of Fame logo on the cards.


 These cards were cool. An '80's themed set, which had a good number of players in it. He sent me the templates to it, and I might just have to start my own custom set and make more. He also sent some others with '90's players in it, which is right up my alley since I started watching the sport on TV around 1992 when I was 9.


 Some 2016 Topps customs. I especially love the Dock Ellis with the smoke effect, which kind of resembles marijuana smoke.

 Some 1989 Topps customs.











 1990 Topps.


 1992 Topps Traded.

 1996 Topps.
 1999 Topps.


 2000 Topps.

 2001.
 2002.

 2004.


 2007.
 And last, but not least, 2011 Topps.






I made a reference page for the 1989 Topps set since I have both the templates and the checklist finished. I keep ignoring the 2001 Topps checklist, but I'll eventually add the AL teams and make a page for that set as well, but I can do that at work, and I really want to get templates made while I still have free time before baby Kyler comes in a few weeks. Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment