Monday, November 7, 2016

Baby Kyler is here!

Well, I had wanted to make a post with every template I have made so far before the baby came, but we ended up going to the hospital on Saturday night, and by 2 on Sunday morning, baby Kyler was here. I have my laptop with me, but it hasn't been able to connect to the hospitals wifi, so if I get a chance I will post all the templates when we are home, but it may be a few weeks. There is a chance we might go home tomorrow, but I thought I would post this from my phone while I had the chance. The 1990 Topps set has the templates finished, and I worked a little on the checklist cards, so that set should be ready to make soonest, and I got a few 1991 templates done in the last few days too. Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment