Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The 1984 Topps Traded set is (basically) done

Recently, with a lot of help from my buddy Marc, I have been able to finish all of the player cards in the 1994 Topps Traded set. Today, I finished the coaches, and was able to work on the first checklist. With any luck, I can finish the rest of the checklists tomorrow afternoon, completing the set. The completed set also means that finishing the 1985 Topps regular set is guaranteed to be possible. I hope to post the ‘84 Traded set tomorrow, and then work I’m finishing the ‘84 regular set, which is probably 1/2 of the way done.
If all goes well, expect a post tomorrow. If not, perhaps in a few days. Also, I am probably going to a card show on Saturday, so definitely expect a recap of that soon. Good things are coming soon.
Thanks for checking out my latest post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment