Friday, January 25, 2019

Completed 1984 Topps Traded set

It took me a bit longer than I had hoped, but here is your finished 1984 Topps Traded set.


























































































































































































































































































Many thanks to Marc Weiss who helped me with at least 1/3 of these, and blog The Phillies Room, who got the Phillies. I still have a good number of cards in the '84 regular set, and I will start on them as soon as time allows. Got a card show tomorrow, and hopefully in a week, we will all have some 2019 Topps in our hands (don't know if that will be good or bad).
Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy, send me your email and I will send you a better Roeneicke with the Padres. padrographsatlivedotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! Some really good ones in there.

    ReplyDelete