Thursday, January 24, 2019

I nailed the ‘19 Topps back

Well, some previews of the ‘19 Topps backs have come out, and I was pretty darn close. Here is my version.
And here is the real ‘19 Topps back
Maybe I should work for Topps. 

As you can see, I didn’t finish the ‘84 Traded set, but perhaps tomorrow. A lot has been going on at home, but I believe I can get it done in the next few days. The card show on Saturday is a go, and Sam McDowell will be there, as well as George Yankowski, to sign autographs, so I may make a custom for George, since he doesn’t have a card. I won’t have too big of a budget to spend, but hopefully I can find some good stuff in dime boxes. It should be a fun next few days on the blog. 
Thanks for checking out my latest post. 
-Jeremy

3 comments:

  1. I like your card back with the Red Sox logo better ;) Hope you find lots of goodies at the card show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AIM/ICQ ~ bwahh ha ha! Old school PC, I love it. CompuServe was too long...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Acuña wasn't even two years old when I started using AIM.

    ReplyDelete