Saturday, September 17, 2016

Customs from Richard Part 3




























































Recently, I got an e-mail from Richard with a ton of customs he made for me. It knocked a bunch of cards off of my ever-growing Master Checklist. He is helping my on completing the 2001 Topps set, as well as other sets on the list, and does a great job. On many of the newer Topps sets, there weren't allowed to be Draft Pick cards, and it has always been a challenge on how to add the 'Draft Pick' designation to the basic design. It is always nice to have another brain to help out with this problem, and Richard has helped make these Draft Pick cards that never were seem like they belonged in their designated sets. He also has found some nice photos, like the '84 World Series photo on the 1996 Kirk Gibson. 

As always, if you want to help make any of the cards on my list, feel free to. Thanks for checking out the newest additions.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment