Saturday, February 2, 2019

First packs of 2019 Topps

Today after a very crappy day at work, I stopped at Target and got a hanger pack and hanger box of ‘19 Topps. I didn’t get anything too earth-shattering, but here is the obligatory first pack of 2019 post. 
Andrelton Simmons was my first ‘19 card, and that is great, because I collect him since he is part of the Dutch National Team. 
 I got 2 150th Pro Baseball parallels, and a World Series Highlight card to go into my highlights binder.
 2 Tigers and 2 Rays for their respective binders.
 A few guys for my Players Collection binders.
, Finally, we have the inserts. 2 Annual Over-Hyped Yankee I Don’t Care About inserts, a Homage to an old set insert, a Look at our Topps Now Cards! Insert, an Eck insert, and a nice looking Will Clark/Buster Posey insert. Basically I like everything except for the Yankee ones. 

I really was wanting to pull the Steve Pearce World Series Highlights card. He was a classmate of mine in high school. If anyone pulls it before I do, please contact me and we can work out a trade for it. My email is karensjer at gmail dot com. 

Overall, it was a decent run with my first packs. I want to get a few more packs, but not go crazy, because I am planning on buying the whole set at the end of the year. I like some of the inserts, and the design is better in-hand. I guess that sums it up. 
Thanks for checking out my latest post. 
-Jeremy


1 comment:

  1. That Simmons is a nice way to kick of 2019. It's a great looking card.

    ReplyDelete