Monday, July 23, 2018

What I have so far: 2002, 2003, and 2004 Topps

Just a quick post. I will be going on vacation in less than a week, and I definitely won't have time to post in the next 2 weeks or so. I have decided to spend less time blogging/doing customs, so while I still want to post, don't expect these at near the same rate I have been posting. Here is what I have done in the 2002, 2003, and 2004 Topps sets to tide you through until the next post. 

2002 TOPPS
 Bret Saberhagen by Richard
 Tony Fernandez by Richard
 Wally Joyner by Richard
 Harold Baines by Richard
 Ken Caminiti by Richard
 Darryl Hamilton by Richard
 Charlie Hayes by Richard

 Lyle Overbay by Richard





2003 TOPPS
 Tim Raines by Richard

 Darryl Kile In Memorium by Richard
 Joe Maddon Coach by Richard




2004 TOPPS

 Rickey Henderson by Richard
 Steve Avery by Richard

 David Cone by Richard
 Joe Girardi by Richard

 Ozzie Guillen Coach by Richard



 Bobby Dews Coach by Richard



Vacation should be fun, with a trip to the Louisville Slugger factory and a Tigers/Reds game at Comerica Park planned. I may be going to a card show this Saturday, but that may depend on if we are all packed or not and what all is left to be done. I hope to post all about the trip when I get a chance, but for now, I am probably only going to post every other Tuesday, but we'll see.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment