Friday, July 27, 2018

Let’s meet up and trade

Just a really quick post before my vacation starts. I probably should’ve posted something like this before, but didn’t think of it. So just in case anyone who reads my blog is close to Michigan, my family and I will be heading up to Grand Rapids, Michigan starting Saturday after I’m done at our local card show in Florida. Our trip will take roughly 18 hours, not including stops, and we plan to stop in Louisville tomorrow night and sleep, and visit the Slugger Museum Sunday. Then we should arrive in Grand Rapids sometime Sunday night, and be there until that next Sunday when we will leave. We are also going to the Tigers/Reds game on Wednesday. If anyone who reads my blog is close and wants to meet up to trade cards, I would love to. Please leave me a comment or email me, and I will try to round up some cards I think you would enjoy. Sorry it’s such short notice, but I figured it was worth a shot. The last chance I will probably have to go through my cards is probably early tomorrow morning, so if you can let me know by then, I should be able to bring some good stuff up.
Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

1 comment:

  1. I'm stuck on the West Coast. Have a great vacation though! Hope you get to meet and hang out with some fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete