Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Trade Post: Night Owl Cards

I don't trade with other collectors that much, but this past month, I was able to do so with 3 collectors. Earlier this month, I traded a 2017 Topps Mark Canha printing plate to a collector named Charles, and he hooked me up with some nice additions to my Favorite Player Collection. I had sent a custom '92 Topps Dodgers set to Greg from Night Owl Cards a while back, and recently commented on a post where he was talking about not needing Rays cards that I would happily take them off of his hands. He was nice enough to oblige, and a few days ago, I received a stack of cards in the mail.

I got a nice assortment of Rays from many sets I didn't open many packs of, including the last 5 or so years of Allen & Ginter, and just about anything from 2012-2014. I am excited to add these Rays cards to my Tampa Bay binder, and Greg, I promise when I get some more Dodgers customs (like the 1989 Topps '88 World Series Highlights that are missing, I will get them over to you.
Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

1 comment: