Thursday, February 15, 2018

Trade Post: ARPSmith's Sportscard Obsession

A few weeks ago, Gavin from Baseball Card Breakdown posted that Adam from ARPSmith's Sportscard Obsession was downsizing his collection and looking to get rid of cards from some different teams. I emailed Adam to see if he was getting rid of any Devil Rays/Rays cards, and he said he was, and a shortly after that, I received a nice package of cards to add to my Tampa binder.

 I got a bunch of cards from sets I either didn't have or ones that I only got a few packs of, including a bunch of Pacific sets I haven't seen much of. I also got some nice cards of guys in my Favorite Player Collection, including a sweet '99 Fleer Platinum Medallion of Tony Saunders. I'll be looking forward to putting these cards in my Tampa binder, PC binders, and highlights binders ('00 Finest Boggs).
Thanks again Adam, and I will get some Giants to you the next time I stop at the post office.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment