Thursday, August 17, 2017

Favorite Player Collection Part 15: 1990 Bowman 529 Steve Sharts

The latest card I've made for my Favorite Player Collection is a 1990 Bowman Steve Sharts. Steve played organized baseball from 1985-1990, never making it to the Majors. I wish Topps would've made more cards of minor leaguers back in the '80's and '90's, because I would've loved to have a few more cards of Steve. I would love to get this one autographed, but it appears he hasn't had any ttm requests, and I don't have an address to send it to. There are, however, many websites that have wrote about him. Between Sharts and Dick Pole, I think the potty humor section in my collection is coverd. I have also made a 1994 Topps Traded Update card of Sharts, as he was a replacement player for the Blue Jays in 1995 Spring Training.
Thanks for checking out my latest customs.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment