Saturday, June 24, 2017

Barry Lyons project: 1986

While on vacation, I had the chance to meet former MLB catcher Barry Lyons. He was nice enough to sign some custom cards for me and enjoyed seeing the customs that I made, especially the White Sox one. I decided to try to finish his career run of cards from every major brand, starting with 1986 sets. I plan to post every year, and if I can figure out how to do it, I would love to make a cards start to finish while explaining each step and somehow video it and basically make a post/video on how to make a custom in MS Paint. Perhaps if I need to I'll show some things I do in GIMP and try to give tips on how to do certain steps while making a custom. I'm not the best at making customs, but with the Facebook Custom Cards Page growing like crazy, I have noticed a good number of people wanting to get tips on how to make customs, and I am happy to share what I know. With that being said, here are the 1986 Barry Lyons cards.

1986 DONRUSS


1986 FLEER UPDATE


 1986 TOPPS TRADED
Thanks for checking out my latest customs.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment