Saturday, February 4, 2012

Favorite Player: Santiago Perez



I saw Santiago Perez play many times in 1996 when he was with the Lakeland Tigers. He signed a program for me, and also a ball. I had a few cards of him, and decided to send them to his Next Wave Baseball Program in Arizona about a year ago to try to get them autographed, but have yet to get them back. I'm not sure if this is a different baseball program that he is involved with, but after some searching, I found this Arizona Future Stars Baseball Program that it appears he is the head of.
Right now, my Santiago Perez collection includes an autographed baseball, and an autographed pennant (he is under the orange "s" in Tigers).  I purchased a few cards of Santiago for my collection in case the ones I sent to get signed never come back.

SANTIAGO PEREZ CARDS I HAVE:
1998 Team Beat Signature Series certified autograph
2001 Fleer Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment