Saturday, February 4, 2012

Favorite Player: Jason Jacome


In 1996, my friend Jon and I went to 4 Detroit Tigers Spring Training games in Lakeland, Florida, 2 against the New York Mets, and 2 against the Kansas City Royals. At the Royals game, we hung out around by the visitors bullpen in Leftfield before the game to get autographs, and the guys were nice enough to take our ball, sign it, and pass it to the next guy, so we ended up with a ton of autographs from the '96 KC bullpen. I got Jason Jacome a number of times that spring, but never had a card of him. I will always remember how nice he was and that is why he is part of my Favorite Player Collection. He is the 3rd guy from the top on the ball (below Mike Sweeney and Bobby Higginson, and above Sal Fasano).

JASON JACOME CARDS I HAVE:
1994 Bowman
1994 Signature Rookie certified autograph
1995 Collector's Choice SE Silver Signature
1995 Leaf
1995 Topps Spectra Light/Cyberstats
1995 Upper Deck
1996 Stadium Club
1996 Upper Deck

No comments:

Post a Comment