Wednesday, September 9, 2020

1993 Topps main set is finished

I have mentioned before that when I finally got the missing player checklists finished to all of the Topps sets, that I would finish up the 1993 Topps set. Well, after a lot of hard work, I have finished the main set. The last card was card #1343, and since the 1993 Topps set was a whopping 825 cards long, that means that Topps missed out on giving us 518 cards, which probably is closer to 450 players and coaches, since I have done stadiums, team photos, highlight cards and stuff.  
I figure I will work on the 1993 Topps Traded set while I am at it. The 1994 Topps set is complete, so any problems with finding photos should be non-existant, and with the time that has passed since I have finished the '94 set, it gives a greater chance for new ones to pop up. 
Here are all of the 1993 Topps missing cards.









































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Special thanks to many of the guys from the FB Custom Cards group (Michael H., Richard B., Lynn P. and others), as well as Paul B. for his help with the checklist and some of the cards as well.  There are probably a few others I have forgotten, and I apologize.

I won't have much time for customs in the next 5 or 6 days, as I am going on day 3 of a 7 day straight stretch of working, and I just have a lot going on with getting my car looked at, mowing the lawn, dealing with insurance idiots for an accident that happened 3 months ago that wasn't my fault and I'm still dealing with crap from. Fun fun. Could be worse, I guess.

Hope you have a nice weekend in 2 days. 

Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

5 comments:

  1. Love the coach cards. Wish they still made those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. Always great to get a set done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a LOT of work! I was surprised to see Don Carman. I worked with his ex-sis in law years ago. I remember him as a Phillie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! It was fun going through all these.

    ReplyDelete