Monday, December 21, 2020

Updating Update

 Just a quick post to try to get some help completing my 2020 Topps Update set. Saturday, while my wife was at Target, she purchased me the complete 2020 Topps set, and what she thought was the 2020 Topps Update set. It turned out that the Update cards were just a 16 pack box, but with the 4-5 hanging boxes that we've found, I am now just 8 cards away from completing the Update set. Those cards are:

43 Alex Blandino Reds
88 Craig Kimbrel Leaders Cubs
89 Brian Johnson Red Sox 
102 Kevin Ginkel Diamondbacks
165 Kyle Wright Braves
185 Max Scherzer All-Star Nationals
234 Gavin Lux Rookie Debut Dodgers
249 Aroldis Chapman Leaders Yankee$

With all of the hanging boxes that I (probably shouldn't have) purchased, I have a good amount of doubles from Series 1, 2, and Update to trade if you are up for trying to help me out and have needs from this year. 

Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment