Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Contest Post

I have done a lot of different types of posts on here (customs of a certain player, customs from a certain year, additions to my collection), but I have never done a contest. I have been fortunate enough to win a few contests on other blogs, so I decided to have one here. I don't know if many people will enter, but here is how I have decided to do everything.

1. I will have (up to) 5 contest winners.
2. In order to enter, all you need to do is comment on this post. The commenters will then be randomized once if I get more than 5, and the first 5 names after randomizing will be the winners.
3. I will leave this contest open for a week, so it will officially end on Wednesday, October 31, around 2 PM Eastern time (or whenever I can get on my laptop after I get home from work that day).
4. The winner(s) will get their choice of 3 custom cards made by myself, as long as they come off of one of the checklists I have on here. For convenience sake, I will list all of the completed checklists I have on this post, in order by year. Most of them are organized by team, so if you want to search for cards that way, it may be easier. I know not all years have complete checklists, and I apologize, but my contest, my rules.

Here are some of the completed checklists I have.

1979 Topps
1983 Topps & 1983 Topps Traded
1984 Topps
1985 Topps
1986 Topps
1987 Topps
1988 Topps
1989 Topps
1990 Topps
1991 Topps
1992 Topps
1993 Topps
1994 Topps
1995 Topps
1996 Topps
1997 Topps
1998 Topps
1999 Topps
2000 Topps
2001 Topps
2016 Topps


As I mentioned before, I have some partial checklists up for the other sets, but the ones listed are complete and have every team on them.

Good luck! Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great contest. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I've always wondered how customs looked in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'd love a '79 Willie Mays! Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A chance at customs? I'll throw my name into the hat. Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely interested. I'll have to spend some time looking at the checklists. Thanks for the opportunity. Love this blog and all the efforts of the customizers.

    JT, The Writer's Journey

    ReplyDelete