Wednesday, November 1, 2017

1998 Topps #551-600

I had some free time in the last few days to work on customs, and was able to get a bunch of cards done in the '98 Topps set. It was a lot of fun working on the D-Backs and Rays cards. I was 14 in 1997 when the Expansion Draft was held, and I lived about an hour away from Tampa/St. Pete, so I got to see about 5 Rays games in their first season in 1998, so alot of those names, although not well know, were very familiar to me.

I've also worked alot on the 2000 Topps checklist. I'm in the middle of the Cleveland Indians, and once I finish with them, I will have only 10 teams left. Then the 1997 set, and I'll work on the '88 set (along with finishing the templates), and then I'll probably take it easy for a while,

You may have noticed that I took my big checklist page down, but don't worry, I've made individual pages for each Topps set which are on the sidebar. They include the 1983, and 1986-2017 Topps sets. Please feel free to leave me any comments and suggestions on my page. I want to use this blog as a tool for team collectors, individual player collectors, autograph collectors, and guys who like customs, and I am open to anything that will make this page a better resource. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and go Astros!
-Jeremy


















































No comments:

Post a Comment