Monday, March 13, 2017

1993 Topps #826-850

Here is what has been done in the 1993 Topps set through card #850.  It's not a big chunk of cards from the set since it starts from card #826, but I have a good amount of cards done in the set, and as I do more bunches of 50 cards from different sets, you will get to see more deep into each set, including this one. So here are the first 25 cards added to the '93 Topps set with credit given to ones that I didn't make.





 Mark Knudson by Conditioin Sensitive











 Floyd Bannister by Richard from the Facebook Custom Cards page






 Dennis Lamp by Michael from the Facebook Custom Cards page

If you haven't checked out the Facebook Custom Cards Group, you should go over and see it. We are currently working on a World Baseball Classic set featuring the top 10-15 players on each team. I made a list on the page of all the players in the set, and I am working on the complete Netherlands team. I am also close to halfway done with the 1996 Topps checklist, with just the Phillies, Pirates, Cardinals, Padres, and Giants left to do in the NL, and every AL team. I also made a few '96 Topps customs to add to that set. Thanks for checking out the latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment