Saturday, August 24, 2019

2002-2007 Topps Tampa Bay Devil Rays customs

Well, I got back from vacation yesterday. We had a great time, and as soon as I can get pictures from my wife's phone, I'll probably do a post about the vacation and also highlight some of the baseball-card related parts of the trip too. 

Today, I figured I would do a post of my Devil Ray customs from 2002-2007. Someone on the FB Custom Card group asked for them, and I always like to highlight my hometown team.

2002 TOPPS



2005 TOPPS




2006 TOPPS

2007 TOPPS

Not much, but there it is. 

I haven't got too many card-related things done on the trip, but I was able to finish the 1955 Topps missing player checklist today, and started work on my Detroit Tigers Want List page. Hopefully I can get a good portion of the list done today and tomorrow, and after that try to get some of the 1953 Topps set done.
It's been great to be on vacation, but it is good to be back to blogging stuff and the normal routine of things. 

Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy


No comments:

Post a Comment