Thursday, March 16, 2017

1994 Topps #793-850

This is what I have so far for the 1994 Topps set. I actually have a few done past #850, but since I will be doing these series in increments of 50, I decided not to upload the extra ones. 

                                                      






 This one was done by J's Stuff and More, a nice blog which is no longer active, unfortunately. 







 The Cabrera was done by Richard of the Custom Card Facebook Group



































 Marrero was done by Jay's Cards and Stuff





Speaking of the Custom Card Facebook group, a few of the members, including myself, have been doing a custom WBC set. I have been working on some cards of the Netherlands team and posted them earlier tonight. I'll probably make cards of their remaining games and then make cards of the players and coaches. I'm also going to try to work on the 1996 Topps set tonight (checklist and customs), so stay tuned to that page as well. Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment