Thursday, January 19, 2017

2016 Boston Red Sox team set by Michael

A month or two ago, I got a nice email from a reader named Michael who send me some Boston Red Sox customs for a few different sets. He is from the Custom Baseball Card Facebook group, and he posts some great stuff on it. Recently, I have been trying to update the 2016 Topps checklist, and I finished the Boston Red Sox checklist. Michael took it upon himself to do every Red Sox on the list, and now we have the rest of the 2016 Topps Boston Red Sox set. If you are into making customs or like viewing the work of guys who make them, I would suggest joining the group. There are a good number of people who joined the group and make posts, and I usually see a few new batches of customs every week. The themes are fairly diverse, from Topps Archives-type customs of today's players in vintage designs, customs of characters in baseball movies, and everything in between. I might post newer stuff of mine in the group, and just keep going through the checklist of my customs on this blog just to give each platform something different to see. The next card in my set is #206, and the last custom I've made is #363, so it will be awhile before this blog catches up to the posts I've made on the Facebook group page, so if you read both, you shouldn't see duplicate cards for a while. 

I finished crossing off all the latest customs I've been e-mailed or made, and at the very least, each sets' checklist is current, even if my checklist isn't. I'll try to keep working on the '16 Topps checklist now that I'm all caught up, and hopefully get a few teams done by the end of the week. I will leave you with Michael's Red Sox set. Much thanks to you Michael for the help with the '16 set. 

Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy



































No comments:

Post a Comment