Monday, June 11, 2012

Favorite Player Collection: Mike Alstott

Mike Alstott was a beast when he played. He was a powerful fullback and when teamed with the speedy Warrick Dunn, the Tampa Bay Bucs had 2 threats in the running game.
I went to an awesome Monday night game in Tampa when they played the Rams in 2000. My youth pastor got us club seats, and we sat near Mike’s mother. The Bucs won a tight game 38-35 which featured a 4th down conversion in the closing minutes, and a John Lynch interception to seal the game. After the game, I got Mike’s autograph on his 1998 Bowman’s Best card, as well as a cereal box of Mike Alstott’s A-Train Express. I can’t find the cereal box, but I do still have the card.

MIKE ALSTOTT CARDS I HAVE
1996 Finest
1996 Score
1996 Topps
1998 Bowman’s Best (autographed)
2000 Upper Deck
2001 Upper Deck Legends Past Patterns game-used jersey X2

No comments:

Post a Comment