Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My Wantlist/PC List is finished!

I’ve been hitting my Player pages pretty hard the last few days, and I can now say that every page is up to date. I have listed every card I have of every player I collect, and added pictures of all of my cards of them. They are all listed on my new Want List/PC List Page. I hope this will help for anyone who wants to make trades with me.
I have also listed other kinds of cards I like to collect (Highlights, dufex, Refractor, die cut, shiny, rookie cards, sunset cards) and listed a few actual cards I would like to add. I couldn’t think of a good picture to add to this post, so I added a picture I took of some cards when I was sorting them. As you can see, I grouped them into piles, from left to right, with favorite players, rookies, Highlights, and shiny/parallel/dufex/refractors/die cut cards.
Now that the want list page is done,I’ll try to update it when I add new cards, and try to make a page like Night Owl has for his Dodgers, except I will list all of the Rays and Tigers I have. This may take a while, and I’m sure I’ll have to look up some sets online, because there are so many sets out there, that trying to figure out what they are all called can make your head spin.
I’m still working on missing player checklists, and am working on 1962 Topps right now. I would like to finish the ‘51 and ‘53-‘62 sets by the end of the year, giving me missing player checklists for the first 50 years of Topps. When they are finished, I will work up from 2002 to the present. It will be tough, but I think it will be worth it in the end.
Thanks for checking out my latest post.

No comments:

Post a Comment