Monday, March 25, 2019

Update 3-25

Over the past 3-4 days, I have finished a number of missing player checklists, enabling me to have complete missing player checklists for the 1972-2001 Topps sets. I have also been able to update each of those set pages and added a template at the bottom of the checklist featuring the correct font to go with each set, if you ever decide to try your hand at making customs with any of the templates I have added with each set.  My plan is to get the missing player checklists for the 1964-1971 Topps sets done, and then call it quits with checklists, except for perhaps the 1951 and 1952 Topps ones. It seems that not too many people make customs with the '53-'63 Topps sets, plus the fact that those ones are a little more difficult to work with has led me to this decision.

I have also finished (basically) all of the manager/coach cards in the 1993 Topps sets, and have started with some of the AL teams. I still have coach cards for the Colorado Rockies and Florida Marlins for that set, but since I am doing the cards in numerical order and those cards are at the end of the checklist, I won't see them for a while.

My wife's surgery went well, but I think the real test will be in the coming days/weeks when we will hopefully see all of the headaches go away. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers from anyone who read my last post.

I will leave you with some of the latest customs I have done in the '93 Topps set.










 Thanks for taking the time to check out my latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment