Friday, January 26, 2018

1998 Topps #751-800

It has been a while since I've posted cards from the 1998 Topps set that I'm trying to finish, and I haven't worked on any in a while, but here are the latest 50.

















































Basically, a bunch of Tigers, Reds, and a Rockie. Check out the Mark McGwire cameo on the Eddie Taubensee card. That would've made that card worth a fortune back in '98.

I am almost a week away from going from my first card show, and I have a feeling I will have a bunch of cards after it is over with. Thanks to everyone who answered questions for me on my previous post. I recently worked out a trade with a Mark Canha collector after pulling his 2017 Topps Series 2 printing plate from a pack, and got a number of nice Rays cards and also some PC guys. I will post about that pretty soon. Adam from ARP Smith's Sportscard obsession and Greg from Night Owl Cards have both generously offered to send me some Rays cards. In the next few days, 2018 Topps Series 1 should be out, and I hope to get at least a few packs of it. Finally, even though I have a +/- $20 budget for the card show, I hope to get some nice dime box deals and hopefully get at least 50 or so cards for my PC, Rays, Tigers, Highlights, Refractor/shiny, and rookie card binders. I can't wait to sort through them all.

Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremu

1 comment:

  1. I like Taubensee's old school hat under the mask on that card too.

    ReplyDelete