Sunday, December 3, 2017

Rich Aude missing Topps cards

I am kind of switching the format of this blog to highlight individual players and showcase their missing Topps cards.  Most of these players will be from the '80's through 2000's, since I have created templates and checklists for the 1987-2001 Topps sets, and you can rest assured that I will keep working on customs and try to compete all of those sets and post them here when I do. Here is the first player I've done, Rich Aude.

Rich was a prospect for the Pittsburgh Pirates, and played with them in 1993, 1995, and 1996. He received 1 Topps card, a 1994 Topps Coming Attractions card showing him with Midre Cummings.

Image result for 1994 topps rich aude

He is missing cards from the 1996 and 1997 Topps sets.

In continuation of the Topps checklists for their respective sets, his 1996 Topps card is number 970, and his 1997 Topps card is number 1091.

I hope you enjoy this new format, the cards, and learn things about potentially forgotten players. Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment