Monday, October 16, 2017

1983 Topps Traded NL teams

A week ago or so, I finished all of the player cards in the '83 Traded set for teams in the NL. Right now, I am midway through the Yankees in the AL, and just have the Athletics, Mariners, Rangers, and Blue Jays left. After they are done, I plan on doing the coaches on '83 rosters who I haven't made '83 cards for (around 40 guys), and then be done with the '83 Topps/Traded set. This will, in essence, also complete the 1984 Topps set. Since every player (and coach) from 1983 will have a photo with the correct team in either the regular '83 Topps set, the regular '83 Topps Traded set, or my custom '83 Topps and '83 Topps Traded set, then I can theoretically use the same photo if I can't find a new one, and plug it into the '84 Topps set, and complete it. I hope I explained that right.

I haven't posted as frequent as I have in the past, but it is mainly because I've been going after the '83 Topps set to try to get it done before the end of the year, and I have messed with a few different checklists. With that being said, now you can see some of the fruits of my labor, and here are all of the NL cards in the '83 Topps Traded set. 











































































 NOTE: Most of the Phillies cards were customs done by The Phillies Room.



























































Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment