Saturday, June 4, 2016

1999 Topps Kerry Robinson

Kerry Robinson came up to the Bigs in 1998. He stayed there until 2004, spent '05 in the minors, and played 1 final season in the Majors in 2006. His only Topps cards came in the 2002 and 2003 sets.

Kerry was a decent spare Outfielder, getting some popularity with the Cardinals midway through his career. I will always remember him for the couple of time I've seen him in person. I would try to get autographs before games and any time I would ask Kerry for his he would reply "You don't want mine, I'm not famous" or something like that. He was a funny guy.

This would've been one of his first cards. It will be one of the final 1999 cards I do for a while, I promise. Thanks for checking out my latest post.
-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment