Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Almost done with 1998!

I have been going non-stop during the last few days off I have had to work at the 1998 Topps set, and I am pleased to say that it is basically finished. I have all of the missing players done, and just need to finish a few checklists, and then make some postseason highlight cards for the ALDS, ALCS, NLDS, and NLCS. That shouldn't take more than a few hours to do. After the entire set is finished, I will make a post with the whole set, and then start on the 1993 Topps set, so I can have 3 sets in a row that I can say I have completed (1992, 1993, and 1994).
I have also got a lot of work done on putting cards into binders. I have finished the Diamondbacks, Braves, Cubs, Reds, and Rockies. Still have a ton of teams to go, but it has been fun, and I have even found a few cards of guys for my Favorite Player binder, as well as a few guys for other binders I have.
Work has been going pretty good. If people don't freak out because of this hurricane, it should be smooth sailing until the holiday business starts around the 2nd week of November. I also have like 3 more vacation days I need to take, so I might take a few 'card organizing/custom days' before then as well.
Karen has a follow-up appointment on Thursday, and should get her stitches removed, which I think will help her pain alot. So far, it looks like the setting might be working, but they may tweak it at the appointment. All is basically going ok her at the DeJong household.
Thanks for checking out my latest post, and GO SOX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment